2011 - 2012 College Improv Tournament
Hello College Improv Teams!
To register for this year's CIT, please sure to select the correct quanity above based on the number of team members in your group. There is a small one-time application fee of $5.00 per player* (ex: 10 players = quantity of 10 for a total of $50.00)
Teams can register all the way up to ONE week before their regional.
Saturday, October 15 / Southwest Regional in Austin, TX
Saturday, October 22 / Mid-Atlantic Regional in Philadelphia, PA
Saturday, October 29 / Capitol City Regional in Washington, DC
Saturday, November 5 / New England Regional in Boston, MA
Saturday, November 12 / West Regional in Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, November 19 / Big Apple Regional in New York, NY
Saturday, November 19 / Northwest Regional in Seattle, WA
Saturday, December 3 / Upper Midwest Regional in Minneapolis, MN
Saturday, January 14 / Chi-Town Regional in Chicago, IL
Saturday, January 21 / South Regional in Atlanta, GA
Saturday, January 28 / Lower Midwest Regional in Indianapolis, IN
Saturday, January 28 / Golden Gate Regional, in San Francisco, CA
Saturday, February 11 / Breadbasket Regional in Kansas City, MO
Saturday, March 10 / Chicago, IL
The following information is required on the next screen:
1) A list of all the names of the improvisers from your group who will be playing. Any undergrad or grad student at the university/college is welcome!
2) A high resolution photo of your group that will be playing in CIT. Please submit photo here with name of team and university in subject line.
3) A website or fb page link for your group.
4) The name of your college/university.
5) The name of your school paper and a link to that paper.
6) The name of your group's coach or director (if there is one) and their contact info. We also want the name of your group's captain/president (they will serve as the main contact between CIT's producers and your team). Team Captains: We need your email address, your cell phone number, and your year in school.
7) One paragraph on the history of your group, and a second paragraph about your current group. Tell us what you think we should know about your team! We will be posting weekly preview videos about each upcoming regional. If you can make a short video (30 seconds to 60 seconds) telling us about yourselves, we will put it into the promo video that leads up to your regional. Fun, right?! The best way to get this video to us would be to upload the video to Youtube, and then send us the link. If you can't/don't make a video, we'll show your picture and talk about you from your two bio paragraphs. If you don't give us a photo or the two paragraphs of info, we will make boring on-air assumptions about your group's history and playing style.
8) A Youtube or Vimeo link to a video that introduces your group.
*The application fee provides each player entrance into any and all regional and national matches, and goes toward putting all the videos online as well as helping to fund the live webcasts!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.