*HUG Venue has changed and will now be held at UMass Boston, which allows double capacity so we can welcome more customers and partners.*
***UMass Boston is approximately 20-25 minutes from Cambridge and is accessible via public transportation (MBTA Red Line) and car. Scheduled transportation to & from the venue will be available for any guests who booked at the Cambridge Marriott and choose to stay in Cambridge.***
Expected to be the largest gathering of practicing inbound marketers, HubSpot’s first annual user group will unite HubSpot customers, users, partners and experts to share inbound marketing best practices, HubSpot How-Tos and more.
The full day conference will be held at the conference center at UMass Boston in South Boston on Tuesday, October 5th and will be preceded by an optional evening welcome reception on Monday, October 4th at HubSpot's offices in Cambridge. HUG will be a great networking opportunity to learn from other marketers and will provide a chance to give feedback on the software and see what’s coming in the future.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation page / email including instructions to sign up for your preferred content track as well as optional 1:1 sessions with Inbound Marketing Consultants. HubSpot Certified Partners may sign up for the partner breakout.
Follow #HUG2010 for updates and conversations about the event!
REVISED: Suggested Hotel Accomodations:
- The closest hotel to UMass Boston is the DoubleTree, which is ideal for a one night stay just for the night before HUG. If you'd like to explore Boston or Cambridge, you might consider other options.
- HubSpot has secured a limited room block at the group rate of $159/night for Mon/Oct 4th plus taxes and fees. Please call the hotel directly to reserve your room, +1-617-822-3600 and use the group code: HUB.
- UPDATE: For customers staying at the Cambridge Marriott, we plan to provide transportation to & from the event at one pickup time in the AM & PM. The venue is also on the red line and can be reached in approximately 25 minutes via MBTA & a continuous shuttle from the train to the conference center.
- The HUG preferred rate was available until September 7th. At this time, any additional rooms are available at standard published rates. Please call the hotel directly at either 1-800-228-9290 or 1-617-494-6600 if you'd like to book there.
- The event is being held at UMass Boston which is reachable via a free shuttle from the MBTA JFK Red Line stop, so if you find accommodations elsewhere, try to stick along the red line for an easy commute to the event and the airport.
HubSpot User Group Cancellation Policy
- Name changes can be processed with no fee - so send a peer if you cannot join
- Cancellations received by Mon/Sept 27th are eligible for a 50% refund on the original ticket price
- Cancelleations after Mon/Sept 27th are not eligible for a refund