2009 TechCrunch50 Exhibitors
Monday, September 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM - Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
Last year, TechCrunch50 hosted 250 start-ups pitching to nearly 2,000 attendees, including 200 corporate buyers, VCs and angels and more than 150 members of the press.
Exhibitor Package Highlights:
- 4 conference passes (retail @ $2,995 each / $11,980 total value)*
- 1 ticket to VIP dinner Monday, September 14 (partners and sponsors, experts, keynote speakers and 50 presenting companies)
- 6’ table for Exhibition Space in West Hall DemoPit for 2 days of conference
- Corporate logo included on TechCrunch50 website, blog and all print media (including program guide w Exhibitor layout)
- Right to distribute corporate marketing “schwag” and materials during conference
Exhibitor space will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Exhibitor reservations to be paid by check will be held for 10 days, and then released back for sale if payment is not received.
The TechCrunch50 network has a firewall that restricts inbound traffic for the safety of all users.
If your application is affected by a firewall please let us know so we can arrange for your needs.
There will be one wired internet connection and an 802.11 wireless network available for your use at TC50. If your demonstration includes wireless technologies like 802.11 WiFi access points, or Bluetooth, please let us know so that we can coordinate the wireless spectrum in the building.
Please read the Exhibitor Package Terms of Agreement.
*The Exhibitor Package is targeted to early-stage product companies, and the conference passes and demonstration space package is for use by a single company.