Come join us for the second annual TechStars Investor Day
As a member of the TechStars community, you are invited to attend the investor pitch and demonstrations of the 2008 TechStars class.
Please note the following restrictions on TechStars Community Member Tickets:
- Tickets are only valid for access to balcony-level seats. Community members will not be granted access to the main floor during the investor presentation portion of the event.
- Food, drinks, lunch, and coffee will not be provided to holders of TechStars community member tickets.
- Community members will not be able to ask questions or directly participate in the investor presentation portion of the event.
- Registration and your Eventbrite ticket are required for access to the event.
- Please register for a ticket only if you plan on using it. If you can't make the event, please contact us so we can cancel your ticket and free it up for someone else.
When: August 20, 2008
Where: Boulder Theater, Boulder,CO
- 0930a - Registration / networking
- 1000a - Opening remarks by David Cohen and Brad Feld
- 1000a - 1200p Five presentations by 2008 founding companies
- 1200p - 100p - Brief remarks from 2007 TechStars companies (Lunch - on your own)
- 100p - 300p - Remaining five presentations by the 2008 founding companies
- 630pm - Tech Cocktail with Frank Gruber and Eric Olson. All of the 2008 TechStars companies will be demoing their offerings. This event is open to the public - separate registration required at http://tech-cocktail-boulder-2.eventbrite.com/