Real Estate Career Seminar - Real Estate 101 - FREE
- Business & Professional
- Baird & Warner Highland Park, Highland Park IL
Course Length: (This course is available on multiple dates)
Mon – Fri; 9am – 5pm
To obtain a real estate broker license in Illinois, you must:
1. Be at least 21 years old or be at least 18 years old and receive prior approval by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (for more information click here).
2. Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3. Complete 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
4. Be sponsored by a sponsoring managing broker in Illinois
5. Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better
1. Attendance is required.
2. Allowed to miss 10% of total class time.
3. Missing more than 10 % of the course results in failure.
4. Course completion requires a minimum of 75% or higher on the course final exams.
Course Refund Policy:
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.