San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
& , 2014
TOP REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INSTRUCTORS, Mr. J. Massey coming to Downers Grove this Weekend! J. owns over 400 cashflowing units and has been one or our esteemed instructors for over 2 years now. J. Massey got his start in real estate with our community and educational program and it is such an honor to have him with us this month for our workshop.
Mr. J. Massey is going to be going over his deals and how to acquire multi-million dollar apartment buildings, raise capital, and start earning tens of thousands of dollars a month in positive cashflow from your real estate investments. He will be teaching BOTH & to make sure you come both days!
J. is going to cover A LOT of ground at this 2 Day Workshop - we get him for BOTH & .
- Discovering your Ideal & Most Profitable Real Estate Investment Strategy
- How to Beat the Competition & Get the Best Deals
- How to create Win-Win-Win Scenarios that Make You Money
- Shave 4 to 6 months off your learning curve and start doing deals faster
- Creating More Profit In Less Time
- Understand how your past helps you create your wealth in your future
- Learn the NUMBER ONE MISTAKE that most investors make that they are not even aware they are making
- Learn How To Raise Private Capital
J. Massey started real estate investing just 6 short years ago and is an has an AMAZING SUCCESS STORY
- Purchased a 70 unit building for $60,000 without using his own money
- Did over 100 transactions in 24 months
- Has raised over $4 Million for deals in the past 29 months
- Currently Owns over 400 Units
- Completed hundreds of buy and sell transactions - not one using his own credit
Questions about how to Raise Private Capital is something investor J. Massey receives frequently. The answers may surprise some people. Raising Private Capital for deals takes communication skills and helping others see your vision. You have to be clear in your Investor Identity, who you want to help and why, so you can show others the benefits of working with you. RPC is about serving others. If you focus on the money, you won't do nearly as well as when you learn to focus on serving others. J. will cover a lot in his presentation, but he will go into detail about the following points.
EIGHT TIPS for Raising Private Capital (RPC):
• Gather lots of leads – This comes from a variety of sources. One is your own action.
• Know your investor identity – How can you serve others when you don't know who you want to serve?
• Attend networking events – Gather with like-minded people who have similar goals. Put yourself in front of sellers, buyers and investors.
• Practice your elevator pitch – Get your elevator pitch down to a few seconds and use the right words.
• Develop your communication skills – If you aren't comfortable talking to other people, develop your skills. As an investor you will need to actually speak to people in person and on the phone a lot.
• Be the BEST listener – Practice the 70/30 Rule. Let the other person speak more. Really listen, so you can learn the problems you need to solve.
• Ask great questions – Once you've hones your communication and listening skills, you'll get to people's problems more quickly. Then you get to be the problem-solver. As an investor that's what you are. You need to know the two questions that will get others to help you help them. With these two questions, you will raise private capital.
• Learn to use J. Massey's Profit Analysis Quadrant™ – J. developed this investor tool to explain exactly how an investor's money will be used and why investing with him is beneficial.
J. will spend time on this last point. It has created quite a buzz. It's something he uses all the time to show people how their investment dollars will be used and how they get benefits across quadrants. J. uses this as a visual aide and works deals in front of the audience to help them walk away with a very clear understanding.
How much is all of this amazing training going to cost you ask? Well most programs would charge $1997 for a 2 Day Training of this caliber...
With us you only pay FIFTY BUCKS.. yes, you heard me right... only $50! You have to register, LIMITED SEATING, you can either pay over the phone with a credit card or cash at the door (seat not reserved if paying in cash).
Only $50 per event (Covers you and your spouse/partner for Renatus Members, $50 per person for non-members)
Provided upon registration & receipt of payment
When & Where
Taryn McKennie of ArCHI Acquisitions
We help individuals start or further their real estate career, develop thier business, save on taxes, make wiser investment decisions, and pay others to help us grow and expand; allowing us to assist more distressed homeowners and individuals with real estate and financial challenges!
We provide the tools to help people increase financial intelligence & build wealth, to spend their time as they desire.
Working with a nationwide community of entrepreneurs & investors, allows us to build businesses that make a difference in the world by supporting & educating people through Proven Wealth Building Strategies, Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing.
We are seeking Small Businesses & Professionals looking to:
*Minimize Tax Liabilities
*Expand Community Presence