San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course is for those who have already completed 75 hours of the 90-hour broker course and are in need of the required 15 hours of classroom interactive instruction. Students must submit a copy of their valid transcript from the completed 75-hour broker course upon registration.
Dates: August 9 / August 10
Saturday - Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm
To obtain a real estate broker license in Illinois, you must:
1. Be at least 21 years old or be at least 18 years old and receive prior approval by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professonal Regulation (for more information click here).
2. Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3. Complete 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
4. Be sponsored by a sponsoring managing broker in Illinois
5. Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better
1. Attendance is required.
2. Allowed to miss 10% of total class time.
3. Missing more than 10 % of the course results in failure.
4. Course completion requires a minimum of 75% or higher on the course final exams.
Course Refund Policy:
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration - all payments must be received at the school office prior to the start of the first class. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card. (Contact Christina Urbina for registration by all forms of payment EXCEPT a credit card)
- Telephone and FAX registrants must include credit card information.
- Refund Policy: A $25 processing fee is non-refundable. Written cancelation of enrolled received prior to the class start date will entitle the student to a refund of all other fees. 50% tuition will be charged if the registration is cancelled in writing 5 hours after the class begins. No refund will be issued after that. Refund checks are issued 4-6 weeks following written request from the student.
- A $45 charge will be assessed for transcripts lost or requiring changes.