1st Saturday Medical Marijuana Farmers Market
Monthly Event - First Saturday of every month: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (MST)
As Long As We Can Grow...
Arizona's Premier Medical Cannabis Farmers Markets
or do you say Medical Marijuana?
MedicalFarmersMarket.com thru 2014 and beyond.
Saturday APRIL 6TH
Place: One Big Hall Rental!
4853 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Time: 11AM till 3PM -
Free Hourly gram giveaways (Patients win, Every hour on the hour.
Entry : $5.00 at the door w/ non-perishable food donation.
$10 at the door without food donation.
Must have current AZ State issued MMJ card for entry to market.
At our recent markets, we've given free meds to the 1st 50+ patients, plus free samples for patients from over 30+ farmers and table hosts plus free door prizes every hour.
Free Grams of medical marijuana given away every hour on the hour.
Last time we counted... 70 different strains
of medical cannabis under one roof at our market!
- Free, complimentary, neck/shoulder "10 minute Chair Massage” (back again).
- Added: Free Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- Raffles, Giveaways, quality, locally, grown Medicine, buds, edibles and clones.
- Delicious Food with GourMed who will be cooking in the kitchen!
- Check out the new Vape area with lounge and seating section or take a free private patient cruise and taste test in the 420 LIMO.
Women for Marijuana
Future dates: special special event is planned for April 20th a big 4/20 show...then May 4th, May 18th...
One Big Hall Rental!
4853 E Thomas Rd
CAMP 420 is the Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition a local activist group in Arizona. CAMP 420 and its associates work to educate the community about the truth about cannabis and we take action to make changes to the way cannabis is treated in the state and federal legislature. We are 100% supportive of Arizona’s Prop 203 and advocate for its fair and just administration. We welcome your support for our mission.