San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Endless Hope Foundation" presents its FIRST EVER Flip Cup Tournament Fundraiser!
Proceeds will be donated to the Children's Cancer Research Fund
Come spend your Saturday at a local hotspot for a full blown Flip Cup Tournament (brackets and all) plus awesome raffle prizes, all while supporting a fantastic cause!
Winning Team will be crowned "2013 Bru Haus Flip Cup Champions" and receive fabulous prizes!
Pre-sale Purchase: $20/each
At the Door (Day of event) Purchase: $30/each
***Each wristband includes tournament participation, 2 raffle tickets, all you can drink Bud Light, and 10% off your tab (for any other drink/food you order). Everything applies only during event hours of 2pm-7pm.***
How to Participate:
1. Buy your wristband (each individual player must purchase 1 each to participate in the tournament.)
2. Come with your own team of 6 players OR if you're coming solo, dont worry! We'll place you on a team!
3. Make sure you arrive at Bru Haus no later than 2:15pm on event day to receive your wristband AND register your team.
4. When registering upon arrival, if you are the 1st member of your team to arrive, please have your team name and the names of your members ready!
5. Have fun, drink, and Flip, Flip, Flip!
In addition to your 2 raffle tickets included with your wristband purchase, additional tickets will be sold at the event for 2 for $5 and 5 for $10. Raffles prizes include giftcards to various restaurants, retail stores, beauty services, and more.
There is NONE! Come in your best Saturday Funday attire! Feel free to show off your team spirit and dress up with your team!
When & Where
Endless Hope Foundation
Endless Hope Foundation is a small and locally-based fundraising group that routinely sponsors events and raises funds for various national charities that aid children with cancer and other illnesses and their families. From raising funds for medical research to assisting families through emotional and financial challenges in their time of need, the Endless Hope Foundation is committed to being the bridge between our local communities and the charitable organizations that change the lives of these children each and every day.