Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A FREE Family Style Dinner for 200 in the heart of the city
Join us in Civic Center Park on October 13, 2013 for CollaborEAT:The Ultimate Urban Community Table.
- A FREE family style dinner in Civic Center Park
- Dinner is served promptly at 6:30pm
- Guests must arrive and check in no later than 6:00pm
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CityBuild will completely transform Civic Center Park, one of Denver's oldest parks, into a beautiful Urban community dining room where we will host you and your friends for a dinner focused on collaboration and connection.
Tip for making this a great evening:
- Invite your Friends
- Bring a light jacket
- We will serve coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- This event is FREE and first come, first serve
- We know that CollaborEAT will fill up fast so you must RSVP by registering
- On the wait list? That's ok, hang on to your wait list registration and we will email you if there is an opening no later than 6:00pm the night of the event (but hopefully much earlier than that!)
It's simple; come eat, meet, and create with 200 of your closest friends. We can't wait to host you at our Urban table, the more the merrier, invite your friends!
Questions? Please email email@example.com and make sure to follow us on Facebook.
When & Where
CityBuild Denver is an initiative of the Downtown Denver Partnership that focuses on engaging millennials in building a community that is filled with passionate and educated individuals. These are the future generation of leaders that we are working to engage in all aspects of building a great city, such as the arts, entrepreneurship, planning, architecture, business, technology, economic development etc. This community connects via social events, unique speaker presentations, behind the scenes tours, educational series and more.