****** REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED !!! *******
Enjoy a whirlwind tour around the Bay Area and enjoy pints along the way! This event will be Friday June 21st the day after mLearnCon and will allow you to enjoy a full day of beer around the Bay Area.
We will leave at 8:30 AM in front of the Fairmont Hotel - San Jose.
The first stop will be for breakfast at Coupa Cafe in Palo Alto, and then we make the journey up to Santa Rosa for our 1st brewery - Russian River. Sit back and relax, take in a few pints, and enjoy some lunch at Russian River. We'll then depart at 1:30 PM for Lagunitas and then accelerate the trip in the afternoon and have you back by 9 PM.
Leave San Jose 8:30 AM
Breakfast: Coupa Cafe -- Palo Alto drive time (15 miutes)
- Russian River Brewing Company (11 AM Open) drive time (1 hr 30 Min)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (2 PM Open) (17 min.)
- Moylan's Brewery (17 min.)
- Marin Brewing Company (16 min.)
- Thirsty Bear Brewery (45 min.)
- 21st Amendment Brewery (10 min. walk)
- Linden Street Brewery (13 min.)
- Drake's Barrel House (12 min.)
- FreeWheel Brewing Company (30 min.)
- Faultline Brewing Company (15 min.) (Final Stop!)
We don't have a final cost at this point. There are a few factors involved:
- Number of people who sign up
- Amount of time we keep our driver
- Driver tip