San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In the Spirit of Education, ADYA welcomes the community to it’s first annual fundraiser at Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park. A BLACK TIE or traditional attire event, featuring:
- Innovators of ADYA and the Sankofa Tutoring System™
- Keynote speakers: Royal Alley-Barnes, Executive Director at Langston Hughes Performing Arts Institute; Host & M.C. Zynovia Y. Hetherington, is the Director of the Child Welfare Training and Advancement Program (CWTAP) at the University of Washington. Peter Gishuru CEO of African Chamber of Commerce P.N.W.
- A silent auction with a collection of products from our sponsors.
- The event also features special performances by traditional African dancers with cultural showcase, a community fashion hosted by DC productions highlighting Avant-Garde designer Lina Cho, whose designs are inspired by everyday life and futuristic design, as well as Zambian born designer Wagoma Burdon designing African clothing with a mordern twist. The night also includes a special performance by Jace of Black Stax
This fundraiser and fashion show is hosted by ADYA to introduce ADYA’s current academic and social programs in the local community and raise funds to sustain and expand its value.
- Companies and individual donors will be recognized and thank on the night of event.
Can you imagine a future for our youth without education? We welcome you to join us to prepare for the future! For general event information and sponsorship information please email email@example.com