19th Annual Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival featuring GREGG ALLMAN
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
Kure Beach, NC
19th Annual Seafood, Blues and Jazz Festival-October 13th & 14th
proudly announces this year's headliner (Saturday Night)
October 13, 2012
Please plan on joining us again on October 13th and 14th, 2012 for the 19th Annual Pleasure Island Seafood Blues & Jazz Festival featuring GREGG ALLMAN on Saturday night.. Stay tuned for details on the other 14 bands that will be performing on the Blues and Jazz stages. Please note: Children 12 and under are FREE.
NO REFUNDS - NO PETS - NO COOLERS - NO VIDEO - NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPGY EQUIPMENT
The Pleasure Island Chamber of Commerce was established more than 70 years ago as a membership-based, non profit organization. Our Mission is to:
· Always serve our Members by actively promoting their businesses on and off the Island
· Enhance the economic vitality of southeast North Carolina through focused leadership and responsible
· Actively promote Pleasure Island and our Member businesses as a value–added visitor destination and
great place to do business
· Create a community-wide resource for Members to network, exchange ideas and, ultimately, enhance
· Serve as Ombudsman for Member businesses in addressing their issues, concerns and needs
· Help make Pleasure Island, and southeast North Carolina, the best place to Live, Work and Play
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.