San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Synchronist Users' Forum 2016
The Synchronist Users' Forum is the annual gathering of the Synchronist community. Through the Forum, users network and share 'BR|E best practices,' conduct 'how-to" sessions, and discuss on-going research projects.
Preliminary Agenda Includes
* InfoGraphics: From How? to Wow!
* Lean Process Mapping to Refine BR|E
* Collaboration with Workforce Partners
* Increasing BR|E Effectiveness
* The Art of Inquiry: How Questions Change Everything
* Synchronist Talent: Demand Driven Workforce
* Periodic Polling: New Approaches to Research
* Using Data to Drive Change: 2 Case Studies
* Building Effective Client Service Strategies
* Engaging Staff in CRM Functions
* How-To Tips and Tricks
* The Synchronist Development Map: Synchronist 8.0
* Synchronist Mobile: New Features, New Powers
- Sunday October 2nd, 7:00 PM Dutch-Treat Dinner (optional)
- Monday October 3rd, 8:00 am (breakfast) 8:30 session begins - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday October 4th 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday October 4th, 1:00 - 4:00 pm Hands-On Training, Personal Coaching, What Ifs
- BR|E program managers
- Management team members
- Interview team members
- Software administrators
- Analyst, Research Manager
- Office Managers
Why go it Alone?
Community makes Synchronist different. We are a community of users working together to advance individually. As you can see, the majority of the agenda is focused on BR|E strategy, practices, and program execution. Yet, we do spend time collecting your thoughts and ideas that will turn into new features for one or more Synchronist modules down the road.
Summit Executive Centre
Downtown Chicago, IL
$100 early cancellation charge per person if cancelled before September 6th.
Cancellation 50% charge per person if 30 days or less prior to the Forum.
No refund if cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to the Forum.
Save This Event
When & Where
Blane, Canada Ltd.
This webinar is produced by Blane, Canada Ltd. It is part of the Professional Learning Laboratory economic development educational series. The Lab is a joint venture of dedicated professional trainers committed to the provision of high-quality content, and expert instruction without commercial messages.