16th Annual L'Amour du Vin presented by EMH Healthcare
Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The 16th Annual L’Amour du Vin, presented by EMH Healthcare is “The Premier Wine & Food Tasting Event” in Lorain County and Cleveland’s West side.
The event benefits the Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region, Northeastern Ohio and will take place on Thursday, October 10, 2013 at Avon Oaks Country Club from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
L'Amour du Vin hosts more than 450 guests and features Heidelberg Distributing Company of Lorain's wines from around the world and cuisine from 15 top-notch area restaurants. In addition, highlights of the event include:
- the exclusive KeyBank VIP Lounge with decadent cuisine from Bistro 83, cocktails from Brown-Forman, and spa services from EXHALE: the Spa at EMH
- Chances to win prizes, including the Jewelry Raffle sponsored by Vandemark Jewelers and the Wine Bottle Raffle sponsored by Pat O'Brien Chevrolet
- a unique silent auction with an array of packages
- valet parking sponsored by Elyria Hyundai
- live entertainment... and more!
Participating Restaurants as of September 30:
- Ahern Catering
- Aladdin's Eatery
- AMP150 Restaurant & Bar
- Bistro 83 - in the VIP Lounge
- Emerald Necklace Inn B & B and Tea Room
- Fazio's Restaurant
- Gatherings Kitchen
- Jammy Buggars Restaurant & Pub
- Kiedrowski's Simply Delicious Bakery
- La Campagna
- Legacy Restaurant & Grille
- Little Devil Cupcakery
- Red Gables Mesquite Grill
- Seryrell's Food Products
- Your Deli
Event proceeds will support local programs and services for the nearly 1.3 million Northeast Ohioans with arthritis and fund critical arthritis research conducted at local institutions in Northeastern Ohio.
Sponsorship opportunities and group ticket pricing are available. Contact the Arthritis Foundation at (216) 285-2822 for more information.
VIP Lounge Tickets are $90 per person. Your VIP ticket includes access to the VIP Lounge where you will have your selection of complimentary specialty cocktails, along with exclusive cuisine presented by featured restaurants. General admission benefits also apply.
General Admission tickets are $60 per person ($75 at the door night-of the event). Your ticket includes a hearty sampling of fifteen award-winning restaurants cuisine, plus a selection of delicious wine from international vintners.
Purchase tickets at http://lamourduvin2013.eventbrite.com/ or by calling Alicia at (216) 285-2822.