15th Annual Tim Brauch Skateboard Contest
Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Scotts Valley, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Make your way to the 15th annual Tim Brauch Skateboard Contest on September 21st 2013 at Scotts Valley Skate Park. Watch some of the best amateur skateboarders street skate and raise money to support the scholarship programs and skateboard park development.
Please bring your completed liability waiver and registration form (bellow) to the registration center.
15th ANNUAL TIM BRAUCH MEMORIAL CONTEST
9/21/2013 STREET LOCATION: SCOTTS VALLEY SKATE PARK
361 Kings Village Road Scotts Valley, CA 95066
8/24/2013 BOWL LOCATION: LAKE CUNNINGHAM REGIONAL STATE PARK
2305 S. White Road San Jose, Ca 95148
Registering for which event(s):
Age: ___________ Date of Birth: _______________________
City: ____________________________ State: __________ Zip Code: __________________
Phone Number: _____________________________
Email Address: _______________________________________________
Emergency Contact (name and phone #): ______________________________________________
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM YOU ARE RESERVING A SPOT FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED CONTESTANT IN THE TIM BRAUCH MEMORIAL CONTEST, THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE REGISTRATION IN THE EVENT. IN ORDER TO REGISTER YOU MUST REPORT TO THE SESSIONS BOOTH THE MORNING OF THE EVENT, BETWEEN 9 AM & 10:00AM, TO SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER AND PAY A $35 REGISTRATION FEE.
Participant Signature __________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature ___________________________________
(if participant is a minor)
Please submit this form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax in to (831) 461-4680 Attn: Tim Brauch Registration
TIM BRAUCH STREET/BOWL WAIVER
SEPTEMBER 21, 2013 AND August 24, 2013
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING RIGHT TO SUE
NAME: ________________________________ Pro
ADDRESS: _____________________________ Grandmasters
PHONE: _______________________________ Street
RIDER’S/ATTENDEES DOB: _____________________ EMAIL: _________________________________
I am aware that in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent in the sport of skateboarding, certain additional dangers and risks are present when using skateboarding ramps, including, but not limited to, the danger of uncontrollable boards, falling, jumping, landing, performing tricks, colliding with other skateboarders, staff, media, personnel, and spectators. By signing this waiver I fully accept and fully assume responsibility for all such dangers and risks, and the possibility of injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting there from.
In consideration of participating in the Tim Brauch Memorial Skate Contest and for other good and valuable consideration. I hereby agree as follows:
- 1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for personal injury and/or property damage that I may have against Tim Brauch Memorial Skate Contest and directors, employees, associates, agents, contractors, owners, landlords, mortgages, trust deed holders, and any volunteer in any way associated with Tim Brauch Memorial Skate Contest, Tim Brauch Memorial Fund, Sessions, LLC and all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “releases”.
- 2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for any loss, damage, injury, death, medical or other expenses that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of participating in or around contest or in my participation do to any cause whatsoever.
- 3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASES from any and all liability from any personal injury or any property damage to any third party, resulting from participating in or around contest or by my participation in skateboarding.
- 4. THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, family, relatives, administrators, assigns in the event of my injury of death.
- 5. I ADDITIONALLY AGREE not to take unreasonable risks while participating in or around contest including causing any other riders an unreasonable risk.
- 6. I FURTHER MORE AGREE that I will use a helmet when using the facility
- 7. I AM AWARE THAT I MAY BE BANNED FROM THE FACILITY FOR ANY MISCONDUCT OF ANY KIND, DETERMINED BY CONTEST ORGANIZERS.
PART TWO: RELEASE OF PHOTO AND VIDEO RIGHTS
- 1. In consideration for being permitted to compete, observe, work for, or for any purpose participate in any way in the Tim Brauch Memorial Contest the undersigned, for himself, his person representatives, heirs and next of kin understands that all or portions of the contest(s) and/or event(s) may be photographed and/or videotaped for future viewing and that the undersigned may appear, without compensation, in the photography and/or videotape.
- 2. The undersigned hereby releases to Sessions, LLC, and the Tim Brauch Fund all rights to all photography and/or video reproductions of the Tim Brauch Memorial Contest.
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND THAT I HAVE COMPLETELY READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY I AM WAIVING CERTAIN RIGHTS WHICH HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, FAMILY, RELATIVES, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASES.
IF UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE:
PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE DATE
15th Annual Tim Brauch Street Contest
Sunday September 21, 2013
Tim Brauch / Scotts Valley Skate Park
8:00 - 10:00 Registration and Open Practice
10:15 Welcome Announcement
Tim Brauch Memorial Fund
Introduction of DJ
Thank you to the Sponsors
Moment of Silence Tim, Sean and Eric-Protect your brain
10:30 - 10:45 Gromz Heat 1 Practice (12 and under; 20 kids/ heat; (2)45sec runs)
10:45 - 11:30 Gromz Heat 1
11:30 Gromz Heat 1 Ends; Last call for pre-registered contestants place to be held
11: 35 – 11:50 Gromz Heat 2 Practice
11:50 – 12:35 Gromz Heat 2
12:30 PM- Raffle
12:35 – 12:40 Switch out
12:40 – 1:00 Ams Heat 1 Practice (30 kids/heat; (2) 45 sec runs)
1:00 – 2:00 Ams Heat 1
2:00 – 2:10 Switch Out
2:10 – 2:30 Ams Heat 2 Practice
2:30 – 3:30 Ams Heat 2
3:30 – 3:40 Switch Out
3:40 – 4:00 Ams Heat 3 Practice
4:00 – 5:00 Ams Heat 3
5:00 – 5:10 Switch Out