San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Once every spring, graduating DigiPen students showcase their projects to over 100 industry recruiters from around the nation. Instead of a traditional career fair where the companies have booths, our students set up booths and display their projects, reels, and portfolios to top companies.
This year over 100 graduating students will be participating in Career Fair from the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Sound Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Game Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and Sound Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Art & Animation
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Fine Arts in Digital Arts
Around 80 individual or team projects will be on display, including (but not limited to) 3D cinematic animations, single and multi-player 2D platformer games, 3D platfomer games, and physics engines. You are encouraged to circulate through the displays, view or play the projects, ask questions, and collect resumes. The majority of students participating in Career Fair are graduating on Apri 23, 2016.