Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About the Conference
The Diversity MBA Admissions Conference (DMAC) is an annual event that connects talented diverse, underrepresented and underserved candidates who wish to pursue a degree in business with Admissions Directors at top-tier business schools.
The conference allows attendees to interact directly with MBA Admissions Directors from the country’s top business schools, learn about the MBA Admissions process and the relative strengths of the attending business school’s curriculum and student culture. The conference has continually helped connect and place participants with top-tier MBA programs.
Ticket Price Includes
- Carnegie Mellon: Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell University: The Johnson School of Management
- Dartmouth College: Tuck School of Business
- Georgetown University: McDonough School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Indiana University: Kelley School of Business
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Sloan School of Management
- New York University: Stern School of Business
- Northwestern University: Kellogg School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The Duke MBA
- University of California, Berkeley: Haas School of Business
- University of California, Los Angeles: Anderson School of Management
- University of Chicago: Booth School of Business
- University of Michigan: Ross School of Business
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: Kenan-Flagler Business School
- University of Pennsylvania: The Wharton School
- University of Southern California: Marshall School of Business
- University of Texas at Austin: McCombs School of Business
- University of Virginia: Darden School of Business
- Washington University in St. Louis: Olin Business School
- Yale School of Management
REGISTER NOW! SPACE IS LIMITED
Early Registration Benefits
Assignments to MBA round table sessions are based on order of registration. Sign up early and get first pick on your top schools
Attire: Business Formal
For More information, please contact email@example.com
or visit http://www.riordanalumni.com/
Rain or Shine.