Applicants are required to bring the following items with them:
- Completed passport application (fillable with black ink ONLY)
- Current passport photo – we take them in our office for $10
- Original proof of citizenship document (birth certificate, naturalization certificate)
- Government issued photo identification
- Two checks or money orders for payment; no cash or credit is accepted
The fees charged are set by the U.S. Department of State. There is a $25 application fee made payable to Clinton Township, and the passport fee made payable to the U.S. Dept. of State.