11th Annual Women in Business Conference: Inspiration, Uncovered!
Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Plug & Play Tech Center, Sunnyvale, CA
Join Santa Clara University's MBA network, Women in Business, for its 11th annual spring conference.
Connect, Share, Learn, Network and get Insipred! Two Keynote presentations and interactive breakout sessions will give you the tools for success in both your professional and personal lives.
Conference Keynote Speakers:
- Luanne Tierney, VP Worldwide Partner Marketing at Juniper Networks
- The Happiness Factor: Creating Boundaries in a High Tech World
- Karen Appleton, VP of Business Development at Box
- Fireside Chat with Karen Appleton
- Nita Singh Kaushal, Founder of Miss CEO
- Negotiating Your Way to What You Want
- Maria Niles, Director of Client Services at BlogHer
- Building Personal and Professional Brands with Blogs and Social Media
- Stacy Rue, Director of Government & Business Relations at Lockheed Martin
- The Balancing Act: Strategies for Juggling a Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Chris Tabish, Executive Vice President of Strategic Accounts at Bodhtree Solutions
- Why In The World Are You Doing That?!
- Jo Ilfeld, CEO of Sucess Reboot
- Why Your Fear of Failure is Getting in the Way of your Success (and what you can do instead)
- Kevon Saber, Founder & CEO of Fig
- Startup Fulfillment: How to Design your Venture for Human Flourishing