11/01-11/21: Berkeley: Vitaliti Zippi 14-Day Accelerated Cleanse
Friday, November 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM - Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for our new Berkeley Zippi 14-Day Accelerated Cleanse, starting on Nov 1st.
Vitaliti's Zippi 14-Day Accelerated Cleanse Program, created by Ti Caurdon, PhD, is the premier healthy living program where you can take the fast track to eliminating harmful toxins from your body and losing weight.
Unlock the secrets that will allow your body to melt fat away!
Our program is founded on scientific and objective knowledge, and our goal is to give you quick results in the areas of body detoxification and weight loss.
The Vitaliti Zippi 14-Day Accelerated Cleanse Program is designed to help you:
- Lose Belly Fat!
- Boost your energy!
- Balance your hormones
- Find your ideal body weight/composition
- Be workout motivated
- Eliminate food cravings
- Identify food intolerances/allergies
- Remove Food Addictions
- Enjoy eating tasty, satisfying and healthy whole foods
- And look and feel your best ever!
If you are:
- A 30 day Reset client who wants a quick refresher
- Busy and time crunched
- New to any type of Cleanse or Detox
- Wanting a smaller time commitment than 30 days
- Eager for a fast paced approach
Then this is the program for you!
* Module #1 – Friday Nov 1st - Virtual Class via live conference call (please note, all calls will be recorded) from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm PST.
We will also have an optional in-person opportunity to weigh-in and participate in live Q&A from 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm at the Dailey Method Studio in Piedmont (on Monday, Nov. 4th) or in Berkeley (on Thursday, Nov. 7th).
* Module #2 – Friday Nov. 8th - Virtual Class via live conference call (will be recorded) from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm PST.
* Module #3 – Friday Nov. 15th - Virtual Class via live conference call (will be recorded) from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm PST.
Optional in-person opportunity to weigh-in and participate in live Q&A from 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm at the Dailey Method Studio in Piedmont (on Monday, Nov. 18th) or in Berkeley (on Thursday, Nov. 21st)
Modules #1-3 will be taught in a virtual conference call format from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm PST, with time afterwards for Q&A. All calls will be recorded and available for listening to the following day.
In-person weigh-ins will be held at the Dailey Method Studio in Piedmont and Berkeley fr`om 1:30 pm to 1:45 pm, with time afterwards for Q&A, Coaching and Review from 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm.
The Dailey Method Studio in Berkeley is located at:
2631 Ashby Avenue
Berkeley, Ca 94705