10th Annual What's Next Boomer Business Summit
2013 Theme: Scaling Your Boomer/Senior Business
The What's Next Boomer Business Summit is an annual event that brings together the country’s top businesses and organizations that are focused on the Baby Boomer and beyond marketplace. It is where deals get done.
- Social, Mobile, Commerce, and Print
- Entrepreneurship and Life Reimagined
- Riches and Niches: Caregiving, Grandparenting, and Aging in Place
- Future of Home, Technology, Work, Money, and Play
- Distribution models for reaching and serving the Boomer, senior, and caregiving marketplace
- Lunch with Agebeat reporters, bloggers, book and ebook authors
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, brand managers, innovation leaders, corporate strategists, analysts, nonprofit executives, authors, and bloggers interested in the Boomer and beyond marketplace.
Summit Attendees Will:
- Gain insight from real-life experience that will inform their business strategies
- Gain insight from Boomer and beyond entrepreneurial experts
- Learn how to set and move the metrics that matter
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, causes, products, and services that are transforming the Baby Boomer and beyond marketplace
- Form relationships with bold innovators and high-level decision makers that can lead to ongoing business collaboration
- Gain status as a thought leader and agile innovator in the most lucrative market space
When & Where
Mary Furlong & Associates
For assistance please contact: