Keck Graduate Institute ~ Microbial Fermentation ~ bPAT Industry Training Program - March 23 - 15, 2015
- Science & Technology
- Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont CA
Business Plan Finals
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
517 Bldg., Founders' Room
This year, eight teams of KGI M.B.S. and P.P.M. students will be presenting detailed business plans for proposed startup companies to commercialize science from universities and other research institutes, including Biofactory, Caltech, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, City of Hope, KGI and USC. This event marks the culmination of entrepreneurial activities at KGI for the 2012-2013 academic year.
* Bob Curry, partner, Latterell Venture Partners
* Stephen Eck, VP, Astellas Pharma Global Development
* George Golumbeski, senior VP, Celgene
* Paul Grand, managing director, Research Corporation Technologies
* Liam Ratcliffe, general partner, New Leaf Venture Partners
Wine and cheese will be served. To allow us to plan for the event, please RSVP by April 26.
For more information, contact Kathy McNevin at <Kathryn_McNevin@kgi.edu> or (909) 607-0120
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.