Please join us on Wednesday, June 15, from 6-9 P.M. to meet and eat. Yes, you read that right, we will be having delicious food brought to you again by the fine folks with A Fork Full of Earth and here is a tentative menu plan:
-Sweet and savory goat cheese tortas with artisan crackers and breads
-Roasted beet and carrot skewers with tarragon and mint
-Chicken and blue cheese meatballs with spicy BBQ sauce
-Chocolate chai almond truffles
Hurry though, as spots are limited for this event.
When & Where
Exceptional founding engineers, and engineer-friendly startup folks.
106 Miles is a Silicon Valley group for entrepreneurial engineers and friends.
Our mission is to empower exceptional startup engineers through conversations with other outstanding entrepreneurs and engineers.
Please join us if you're an engineer (or friend!) and...
* You have worked at a startup,
* You want to work at a startup,
* You have started a company, and/or
* You want to start a company.
We meet at least twice a month (first Wednesday of each month in Palo Alto, 6-9pm; last Wednesday of each month in San Francisco, 6-9pm) to...
* Socialize and learn from each other.
* Exchange ideas and information. Informally. Usually in a bar.
* Meet engineers at new Silicon Valley startups.
* Meet engineers who want to work at startups.
106 Miles is symbolic of the journey entrepreneurs take. It's from The Blues Brothers:
Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
Jake: "Hit it."