100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley April 8 Meeting
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley April 2015 Meeting!
The meeting is Wednesday, April 8 at Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell.
The meeting is from 6:00 to 7:30 pm but we welcome everyone to come meet and mingle from 5:30 to 6:00 pm.
5:30 pm Registration and Mingling
6:00 pm – Meeting begins
7:00 pm Meeting Concludes
How 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley Works
It’s really simple. 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley meets once a quarter somewhere in the Silicon Valley.
- Show up. We told you this was easy.
- Bring a blank check for $100.
- Listen. We will draw the names of three pre-nominated local charities, non-profits, or worthy causes at random at each meeting. To nominate a local charity, non-profit, or worthy cause click here. The 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley member who nominated the cause will make a five minute presentation.
- Vote. Members vote on which cause to support.
- Feel good. You did something pretty powerful and amazing.
The charity with the most votes receives all the checks, made out to them on the spot! We invite you to attend any time as a guest to see how it works and decide if the group is right for you.
On each of these four nights during the year, 100+ Women Who Care Silicon Valley give up to $10,000 to a local charity, non-profit, or worthy cause, right here in the Silicon Valley. It’s fast, simple, Please spread the word to grow this group!
Visit our website at www.100womensv.org for more information!