'100 BOOTHS' REGISTRATION :: AUTOCON :: LOS ANGELES 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
The ‘100 BOOTHS’ area will consist of everything automotive and beyond (only 100 booths available). As an AutoCon exhibitor of '100 BOOTHS', you will be provided with booth space to: display, market, and sell your product or services. Past participating companeies/vendors include: Crooks & Castles, DYNT, NOS Energy Drink, Universal Technical Institute, Heavy Hitters Magazine, MSTR Watches, and many more. If your company has a specific set-up, structure, or size in mind, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR SPECIAL BOOTH RATES/PRICING,
Primary booth placement is very limited, reserve yours early to get the best spot available. AutoCon events attract the nation’s most famous vehicle builders, brands, businesses, magazines, and enthusiasts by the thousands.
AutoCon will feature company products and vehicles on the drive-up main stage throughout the duration of the event. Get in touch with us if you would like to reserve stage time in front of our audience, media and perhaps a Q&A session with John Nadari, the former editor in chief of 'Super Street Magazine'.
By featuring only the best ‘100’ companies/vendors at AutoCon, we hope to achieve a high-level of satisfaction from our attendees by exposing them to a number of quality brands. As a result, participating companies will benefit greatly through maximum exposure.
If you would like to display a vehicle or two in your booth, please contact: email@example.com. Featured booth vehicles will not be eligible to compete for awards unless the vehicle is registered through our vehicle registration page.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Santa Anita Park
285 W Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007
VENDOR ROLL-IN HOURS
7:00AM - 11:00AM
12:00PM - 7:00PM
This is an ALL-AGE event. FREE admission for children under 12 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult).
Please keep in mind that this is a family (all-age) event, so we ask that you dress appropriately. Dress code will be enforced, if deemed inappropriate. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone.
Security officials may wand individuals for metal objects/ weapons, upon entry. Wanding with metal detectors is to ensure the safety of our attendees. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The event will happen Rain or Shine. Weather temperatures can reach the 90’s, so please dress accordingly and be prepared. We will do our best to provide misters and tents throughout the event.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
· Company/vendor roll-in/set-up will take place on the morning of the event only.
· Roll-in/set-up will take place at Gate #1 between the hours of 7:00AM - 11:00AM.
·BE SURE TO SHOW UP ON TIME! Failing to do so, may result in delayed roll-in for you and everyone else.
· Your event wristbands can be picked up at the 'check-in’ tent, outside of gate 1.
· Contact us if you would like to feature your company car/ product on-stage: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Vendors are allowed to giveaway and/or sell merchandise (shirts, stickers, keychains, etc.).
· We encourage you to bring out your best business/shop banners to display and further promote your company.
· Canopies/ tents/ chairs/ coolers will be allowed. ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
· By submitting your registration order, you are agreeing to AutoCon Events LLC's TERMS & GUIDELINES.
GOT A QUESTION?
Visit our FAQ page, where you will find the answers to most of your event-related questions.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.