Event details: http://www.everycircle.com/en/events/2013aug06seminar Rev 07/21/13, 12:45pm
Exclusive VIP Mastermind:
How to Leverage Social Media
Silicon Valley Athletic Club (meeting room upstairs)
196 N. Third / St. James Sts, San Jose, CA 95112
Also make new friends and clients, and connect with your peers:
decision-makers, executives, entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals
Tue. August 6 http://2013aug06seminar.eventbrite.com
Cost: Early Bird: $10 (by 10pm Aug 2), Advance: $15 (by 4pm Aug 6), or $20 door
Must bring your receipt. Your name will be on the list at the door.
Refunds must be requested at least 24 hrs in advance.
VIP PASS: Only $45 (80+% savings) to attend ALL 2013 everyCircle.com
Bay Area Business/Tech Mixers and Networking 101 Workshops, except
the seminars and Startup Workshop Series.
Your VIP namebadge will be at the door
Info: Cesar Plata, 408 352-5932, 239-9006c
Exclusive VIP Mastermind
with Nicole Jolie, Founder, Socially Smashing, www.SociallySmashing.com
DISCOVER how to leverage social media in this VIP Mastermind hosted by Socially Smashing CEO Nicole Jolie.
This IS the MOST VALUE-packed social media event where you will get:
The BEST actionable strategies you can use in your business to leverage social media with an opportunity to in a room with one of the top Social Media Strategists in Silicon Valley and ask her questions.
Nicole will share the secrets to tripling your fans to drive traffic leads and sales using the highest converting tools for your Facebook Page.
You will also find out how the pros drive traffic to their pages using earned media strategies
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs, Experts, Business Coaches, Online Marketers, Service Professionals, and Corporations that would like to leverage the world’s #1 social network
- Perfect if you’re new to #Facebook Marketing and want to know how to shortcut the path to success
- Perfect if you’re an advanced marketer and looking for cutting edge new strategies to keep you ahead of the competition.
What you’ll GET
- Step by step process to triple your fans using Facebook marketing so you can get high quality likes, leads and new customers. Literally what you need to market on Facebook with Success!!
- How to get more traffic leads and sales using earned media leveraging the ONE Facebook tool the pros use
- How to use Facebook to increase referrals, revenue and brand positioning
- How to Triple Your Fans Course $297 Value
- Free 30-Day Trial of The Fan Reviews App for your Facebook page and website that can help you drive traffic leads and sales
- Also, we will raffle a special prize during the VIP Mastermind
- and you’ll be receiving so much VALUE driven leverageable content, you’ll walk out of this Mastermind with actionable steps you can implement IMMEDIATELY. Get ready to ROCK
About the Presenter
Nicole Jolie is the founder of Socially Smashing, a locally based company that specializes specifically in social media strategy, earned media and cohesive branding.
“Creating this business is my passion, I did it because I love everything social media and it thrills me when I see my client smile and see results using these simple strategies I share with them.”
Find out more about Nicole Jolie and Socially Smashing at:
For more about Socially Smashing visit:
Pay It Forward - Invite Others - Be The Connector
A Simple and Powerful Paradigm: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Your clients and friends are your best ambassadors. They can help you meet more people effectively and successfully than you can by yourself.
Leverage - Power of Third Party Referrals: Create your Power Team, introduce your clients to their NEXT clients, and promote each others` businesses! Strangers will generally believe and trust a referral much more and sooner then they will believe you (human nature).
Our Mixer is Your Mixer: It is in your best interests to invite others to attend YOUR everyCircle mixer. Please email others and give your business top billing:
Your Name and everyCircle.com cordially invite you...
Law of Attraction: Benefits are tremendous - It will pay you back tenfold!
Learn More Earn Money for Referrals
About Silicon Valley Athletic Club
www.siliconvalleyathleticclub.com (formerly known as San Jose Athletic Club) The Athletic Facility is a Historic Treasure - The magnificent Greco - Roman-style historical landmark building known as "San Jose Athletic Club" has a colorful history, and was almost demolished to make way for "progress" in the late 1970`s. Saved by some bold and Forward-thinking local leadership, it has survived as one of San Jose`s truly great monuments. Tours will be available during the event.
Built by the Freemasons in 1927 as San Jose`s Masonic lodge, it was a masterpiece of design and a centerpiece of the then -Tony St. James Park neighborhood. Along with the old downtown post office, the later-demolished Gothic city hall, the historic courthouse trinity Episcopal Church, and other historic structures that predated it, it was a major attraction for our out-of- town visitors, writers and photographers describing the best attributes of San Jose. By 1977, having been damaged by several earthquakes and needing deferred repairs, it was focused by the city to close until repairs could be effected. When the masons obtained cost estimates, they found the huge repair costs prohibitive ( about $ 500,000 - imagine that! ) A decision was made to build a new temple in a different location, and to sell the existing one to be demolished and replaced by a modern office building.
Fortunately , some alert members of the San Jose chamber of commerce were able to quickly lobby the city and federal governments to designate the building as a historic landmark, thus preventing it’s demolition-at least until it could be proven that no beneficial be found for it. For the next three years, a chamber for committee studied various ideas from private and public developers and agencies. Finally, in 1980, the owners of the venerable Oakland Athletic Club, a family-owned enterprise with a great history over two generations, proposed to convert the building to a first rate athletic club and social facility, retraining it’s historic façade and the traditional qualities of it’s remarkable interior – a challenging undertaking.
After two years of design and planning discussions, architectural plans and approvals, and extensive renovation and construction, the building was finally given a re-birth as the San Jose Athletic Club, which opened in November of 1981. Then considered the Premier Club of it’s type in all of silicon valley, it’s quickly attracted a premium membership of downtown business and professional people, and became the most popular venue for upscale social events and weddings in downtown San Jose.
When & Where
Connecting Circles of Influence
Provide More Value for Your Business...
• Collaborate with Peers
• Meet Clients
• Build Your Reputation
• Leverage Your Business
• Create Alliances
• Generate Revenues...
The Best Business is Personal Business
• A portal designed for executives, decision-makers, professionals, business owners, and community leaders to network, earn revenues, and share information and resources
• Wide array of events, customizable applications, databases, features, and services:
- B2B Service Providers, Professional Profiles, Business Directory, Calendar of Events,
- Virtual Store, Job Listings, Discounts / Offers, Forums, Volunteer Opportunities,
- Business Networking Expos and Mixers, Mastermind Groups, Seminars and Workshops
- Advertising and Event Sponsorship Opportunities, and much more...
• Online platform for professional organizations to create their own custom online communities:
- Provide More Value for Your Clients and Members
- Expand Your Network and Grow Your Membership
- Grow Brand Awareness, Earn Revenues, and Save Money Too!
Contact: Cesar Plata, Founder
408 352-5932, cplata@everyCircle.com