Event Details: http://www.everyCircle.com/en/events/2013apr16angelinvestorlunch Rev 04/09/13, 2:05am
Lunch with Angel Investor
Tue. April 16, 2013, 11:30am-1:30pm
Hanhai Investment Inc
97 E. Brokaw Rd, 2nd Fl, San Jose
Have lunch with Angel Investor Gary Jinx as he provides an overview of the Silicon Valley funding landscape. Bring your questions and scenarios.
There are outstanding resources available to help entrepreneurs get their idea of the ground. From accelerators, incubators to the big consulting firms on Page Mill Road.
If you are fortunate enough to have the resources to hire, or are able to get into one of these organizations, they can be game changing. However, not everyone has the resources or is able to get into these organizations. How do you level the playing field?
11:30am-12:00pm Networking, Lunch
12:00pm-1:00pm Presentation, Q & A
1:00-1:30pm Q & A, Networking
Cost (includes pizza lunch): Advance $17 (by 10am April 16) or $27 at door
Please mention you were referred by everyCircle.com
Must bring your receipt. Your name will be on the list at the door.
GLJ Group facilitates, coordinates and manages the flow of quality deal flow and opportunities to achieve realization, launch and financial success. GLJ Group and partners provide resources, services, and/or professional networks that enable quality deal flow, provide subject matter experts and ensure overall success.
At South Valley Angels (SVA), we have passion and pride for working with entrepreneurs to build the great companies of tomorrow. SVA is comprised of entrepreneurs and senior executives from a wide range of industries who are passionate about investing for the future.
South Valley Angels funds innovative start-up companies with compelling ideas and promising teams. We review companies from all regions and have a special interest in nurturing the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Our primary goal is to provide funds to compelling start-ups and seed-stage companies while assisting with hands-on mentoring to ensure success for the company and return for our investors. Our greatest assets are our broad experience and our extensive networks that we can bring into play to facilitate our entrepreneurs’ needs.
When & Where
Cesar Plata, Founder
408 352-5932, 239-9006 cell, cplata@everyCircle.com
Grow Your Business
Connecting Circles of Influence
Connect • The Best Business is Personal Business...
• Create Alliances • Collaborate with Peers
• Build Marketshare • Leverage Your Business
• Generate Revenues • Est. 1998, formerly infoBayArea.com
• Sponsorship, Exhibitor, Online Advertising Opportunities http://everycircle.com/en/services
• Earn 20% for business referrals! (sponsorships, exhibitors, advertising)
Monthly Bay Area Business / Technology Networking Expos & Mixers
• Meet Decision-Makers, Executives, and Entrepreneurs, Professionals
• Typical Exhibitor: B2B, $1-$5M Sales, 10+ yrs in business
• Avg Attendance: Mixers 250, Expos 400 no membership
• 30+% Newcomers, always! not same crowd, different day
• Amazing Locations: Museums, 5-Star Establishments, Private Airports...
• 5-Star Hospitality, Upscale, Professional, Approachable, Fun Environments
• no cliques & standing alone is not allowed
Generate More Leads