FASHIONTECH Masterclass with Anouk Wipprecht
Saturday, June 29, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
When & Where
ART+TECH projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
- 50+ projects built in collaboration with tech+artists around the globe
- 60+ events since 2009
- 200+ tech+artists featured
- 20k+ top-industry community of engineers, designers and artists
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations.
// SUPPORT ART+TECH
With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the San Francisco innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME around the world. Support us or just Get in touch
Based on a flexible model tailored to your unique organizational needs, the CODAME Program enables companies to collaborate with a diverse community of artists making and hacking in a range of media—from projection mapping, motion sensors and wearable technologies to robotics, data visualization and MIDI controllers.
/// NON PROFIT
Select CODAME as the designated entity when making a donation.
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…