Ice Skating for the Holidays with A Society of Sobriety Meetup! A donation of $5 or more would be appreciated. Thank you!
Saturday, December 8, 2012 from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM (EST)
When & Where
A Society of Sobriety
Are you looking for events that don't include alcohol? Want to make a difference in your community? Do you want to make new friends? Are you a recovering alcoholic/addict looking for a safe place to have fun? It's important to show others that having fun doesn't have to include drinking or doing drugs. We will be hosting events that include:
- Game Nights
- Biking events
- Cultural Events
And much more. Our only requirement is that you do not drink or do drugs at our events. We are here to have fun, support the sober community and show our community that having fun does not have to include alcohol/drugs. Come join us and make a difference. www.facebook.com/asocietyofsobriety. Join our blog at asocietyofsobriety.wordpress.com.
- Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence.
- Approximately 2.5 million people die each year from alcohol related causes.
- Alcohol is a causal factor in 60 types of diseases and injuries.
Mindful Concepts is the sponsor of this group. This company offers recovery programs for addictions such as:
1. Alcohol/Drug Addiction
2. Food addiction (includes weight loss coaching)
3. Debting/Compulsive spending addictions