AIBDWA Fall 2012 - Wash Behind Your Ears
Friday, November 2, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
When & Where
American Institute of Building Design Washington State Society
FIND US ON THE WEB AT: http://www.aibdwa.org/
AIBDWA is a professional society dedicated to the enhancement, development and recognition of the residential and building design professions.
Members of AIBD have access to the following business and professional benefits:
- Networking capabilities
- Work / project share
- National Referral Service
- Business development with other professionals
- Mentoring between experienced and novice professionals.
- Education offerings provide professional growth potential and continuous personal improvement
- For a list of approved AIBD CE Providers call 1-800-366-AIBD
- Increased visibility with customers and building officials through a recognized professional organization and web presence.
- Legislative Watch Program and Building Codes Monitoring increase awareness of and ability to guide government decisions affecting our profession
- Benefits of a national organization--
- Provides higher perception of professional credibility for Client / public base
- National Certification Program
- Forms and Publications
- Business Professional Liability Program
- Group Health Insurance
- National Convention
- AIBD Logo Products
- Job board
- Advertising discounts
- Purchasing power
We are Qualified, Capable and Experienced Residential Designers. We have a strict Code of Ethics, and are committed to Professional Development through a Continuing Education Policy.