State of Indiana IDOA MWBE dba DSD - Evansville Certification Clinic - November 7, 2012 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. (only one ticket is needed per person)
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
When & Where
Indiana Department of Administration Division of Supplier Diversity
The Indiana Division of Supplier Diversity assists minority-owned and woman-owned businesses by:
- Creating a fair, competitive and equitable business environment,
- Providing networking opportunities to clients,
- Working to increase utilization, and,
- Monitoring and enforcing program compliance.
The division fulfills its mission by providing knowledge, guidance, and service to clients while protecting the integrity of the program. The commitment pledges high quality customer service that is both efficient and professional, and that demonstrates respect for both clients and colleagues.
Our Business Strategy is driven by our focus on the below key objectives:
- Adding Value to Indiana’s Economy
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Positioning Minority and Women Owned Businesses for Growth