Contract Connections for Environmental & Energy Sustainability
Monday, May 14, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
When & Where
Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development
One of 20 agencies within Maryland's Executive Branch, Maryland's one-stop economic development shop strives to attract new businesses, stimulate private investment, encourage the expansion and retention of existing companies and provide Maryland business with workforce training and financial assistance.
Key Programs & Services
• Business information and economic analysis
• Site location services for relocations and expansions
• Incentive tax credits and training grants
• Finance and training programs
• Consulting services
• Foreign direct investment promotion
• Export assistance
By registering to attend a DBED event you agree to receive occasional email updates on events and initiatives supported by the State of Maryland.