What is networking? And what it isn't! - With Brian Butcher
Thursday, 19 July 2012 from 18:30 to 21:00 (BST)
Barnsley, United Kingdom
When & Where
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is the leading network of young leaders to belong to if you want to develop your skills, expand your experiences and have fun at the same time.
JCI is an opportunity to further your personal development while making a real difference in your community. You can also get involved in projects, organise events, attend training and business events.
Each event, business visit and training session equals networking opportunities for you. JCI is perfect for you if you are new to your town/city and need to widen your social circles and meet new friends. JCI always welcome new young professionals to join the organisation. So if you are looking for an educational and social network JCI is the place for you!
JCI offers you the opportunity to do things that will make a difference for yourself and society such as:
- network with other young professionals (business skills)
- increase your confidence in public speaking and debating (professional skills)
- support your local community and charitable projects (CSR and project management)
- take on a local, national or international role on a council team (management and leadership skills)
- travel to events locally, nationally and internationally
- make new friends and have fun!
Our membership is very diverse – from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life, and from all around the world. But they are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves.