GAMES@CODAME (May 1)
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
When & Where
CODAME is a non-profit event, run by volunteers with a pure passion for art & technology, outreaching the creative developer community.
We are a team of Creative Designers & Developers passionate for Art,Technology & Games, running CODAME events in the last 3 years.
Our goal is to bring together other creative minds, be inspired and enjoy learning from others. During the event we also provide music, food & drinks to build a fun and interactive experience!
CODAME ART+TECH Festival (yearly)
A unique experience that features the convergence of art and technology. Bringing together other creative minds, independent tech artists to enjoy local’s creations.
CODAME+GAMES Event (bi-monthly)
We believe games are Art too! Covering all aspects of a gaming development phases, design best practices and technical challenges building Multiplatform Games in Flash, HTML5 & Native.
▓ SUPPORT ▓
We promise lots of ART+TECH love back!
▓ TEAM ▓
- Commodore (in-Chief): Bruno Fonzi
- Amiga (Music Maestro): Jordan Gray (aka Starpause)
- Atari (Artist Canvas): Vicente Montelongo (aka Mexist)
- Acorn Atom (Media Master): Allen Ellison (aka Photonburst)
- Cray1 (Art-Tech Relations): Kevin Koechley
- Sinclair (Ultimate Drinks): Irene Grossrubatscher (aka Frisco Disco)
- GameBoy : Christopher Ryan (aka Three First Names)