CHINICT - Tech Stars in China - 8th edition
Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Friday, May 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM (HKT)
When & Where
CHINICT - Tech Stars in China
CHINICT is the largest conference in China on tech innovation & entrepreneurship. CHINICT takes place every year in Beijing at the end of May.
[CHINICT 9th annual edition on May 20th 2013 in Beijing + CHINICT Hackathon 3rd annual edition - China's elite competition for developers & designers - on May 18/19 in Beijing]
Since 2005, CHINICT has been pioneering the "chinization" of global tech entrepreneurship & innovation. Indeed, the dynamic of innovation and entrepreneurship is more and more leaning towards China. And, China is on the verge of catching up with Silicon Valley - both as a hotbed giving birth to innovations of global impact & as a magnet attracting entrepreneurs coming from all over the world.
CHINICT showcases this silent yet on-going revolution - by gathering each year in Beijing:
- Over 700 on-site VIP participants, 100 journalists, 2 millions online viewers – coming from all over the world;
- World-class speakers of the tech innovation & entrepreneurship ecosystems;
- Rising stars & industry leaders – facilitating over 5 billion dollars of transactions including customer acquisition, partnership, fund raising, M&A and IPO – as well as outstanding media coverage & brand positioning;
- Top-tier VC/PE firms & stock exchanges;
- High-ranking officials from China, Europe and the US.
For more information about CHINICT, you may:
. Watch world-class investors, entrepreneurs, executives explaining why they love the CHINICT Conference: http://youtu.be/g38hX9Xt_Mw
. Watch world-class platforms' providers, developers, entrepreneurs & investors explain why they love the CHINICT Hackathon - China's elite competition for developers & designers: http://youtu.be/nGWERrbdQL8
. Have a look at http://techcrunch.com/2010/05/20/chinict-livestream-on-techcrunch/
. Refer to http://www.CHINICT.org
. Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHINICT
. Join our 250K+ CHINICT Community members on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Weibo.