Eventbrite is hitting the road to host a series of free, interactive workshops to help NPO’s master social media to maximize their fundraising potential.
In addition to this fun and enlightening workshop, a free breakfast will be included. There will be a short presentation providing insights on social media, fundraising, and event planning to help make your next event a huge success. There will also be time for networking with other top nonprofit thought leaders in your community.
Locations and dates:
• March 13 : Chicago, IL (featuring Hands on Tech)
• March 13: San Francisco, CA
• March 20: Washington, DC
• March 21: Los Angeles, CA (featuring Brady Hahn)
• March 21: Boston, MA (featuring HubSpot)
Join us for this free, interactive workshop and learn:
- How to use Facebook, Twitter and other tools to maximize results for nonprofit and fundraising events.
- Practical social media recommendations to implement before, during, and after your event
- How to use scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools to help you work more efficiently and driver performance.
- How to use Eventbrite to crush your fundraising goals!
Find your city and sign up here to join us — tickets are limited and we hope to see you there!