Your NYE event is going to be spectacular. You’ve …
found the perfect venue,
sent out the most amazing Paperless Post invites,
hired TaskRabbits to help you with setting up and cleaning up,
decorated a la Tartan & Sequins,
decided on the perfect outfit thanks to Rent the Runway.
What’s left? You’re pretty much just waiting for the 31st to arrive and your guests to show up. Instead of figuring out parking or transportation options, check out Uber. Uber is your on-demand private driver that allows you to request a ride at any time right from your phone!
Uber is our favorite way to arrive to an event in style, but in case you wanted more than our word for it, here are some additional reasons:
1. No need to drive. It’s New Year’s Eve, guys! It’s ok to kick back a little and enjoy a glass of champagne– you’ve worked hard all year. Treat yo’ self and let someone else drive you home.
2. No need to park. By Uber’ing to or from your holiday gatherings, you’ll have no need to find or pay for a parking spot.
3. No waiting in the cold trying to hail a cab. The quickest way to kill your excitement surrounding 2013? Waiting in hail, sleet, snow, rain — you get the idea. Watch your driver approach your destination from your phone while you wait inside.
4. No cash, no credit cards, no problem. Spent all of your cash on champagne or fancy hats? Don’t fret, friends. Uber is linked to your credit card and you pay through your phone. No money is physically exchanged in the car.
5. Treat yourself, impress your friends! Ever dreamed about having your own private driver? Make it happen! Feel like a big deal when your snazzy black car arrives outside and the driver opens the door for you and your guests!
Wanna learn more? Check out www.uber.com to find out if there are Ubers in your neck of the woods. Happy celebrating!