Pardot syncs with Eventbrite to provide reporting and scoring on event registrations and attendance from inside of Pardot. Eventbrite events are synced down and displayed in Pardot prospect activities and reports.
Pardot/Eventbrite Functionality:• Display registrations and attendance as prospect activities• Automatically score event registrations and attendance in Pardot • Report on registrations and attendance for Eventbrite events • Quickly view important statistics for each event • Automatically pull in prospects who exist in Eventbrite but not yet in Pardot.
Directions on how to make the connection:
- Navigate to Admin > Connectors.
- Click + Add connector.
- Select Eventbrite from the list of event connectors.
- Note: Eventbrite uses a secure OAuth authentication model where users must login to Eventbrite and explicitly grant access to Pardot.
- You will not be asked to authorize an Eventbrite account until after creating and verifying the connector.
- Select a Campaign to assign to any prospects that are created via attendee syncing with Eventbrite.
- We suggest something generic like “Eventbrite Sync”.
- This is similar to prospects who are auto-created by being pulled down from your CRM (if applicable) or email plug-in.
- Optional: You can disable Create prospects in Pardot if they don’t exist. When Pardot receives a list of registrants and/or attendees for an event, if the checkbox is checked and the prospects do not exist in Pardot, they will be created as a prospect.
- Optional: You can enable Pull historical events.
- Select this if you want past events to be pulled in and displayed in Pardot.
- This is retroactive for all time and if you enable it later after the connector is set up it is still retroactive.
- If you enable this and “Create prospects in Pardot if they don’t exist,” all prospects who registered and/or attended past events will be created in Pardot as prospects.
- Optional: You can enable the connector to Pull Additional Fields from Eventbrite onto the Prospect record. See the section “Field Mapping” below for more info on what’s brought over.
- Click Create connector to save your settings.
- Your Eventbrite connector will now appear in the Connectors table. Note that the connector status is marked as Not Verified.
- Click Verify now. You will be taken to the Eventbrite login page where you should log in with your Eventbrite credentials.
- You will next see a screen saying “Allow Pardot to Access Eventbrite?”. Click Allow.
- You will be taken back into Pardot where you should see the Eventbrite connector now verified as shown by a green checkmark under the “verified” status.
- Repeat the process for your multiple Eventbrite accounts.